Would you like to join the project “Water Up”?
We are looking for you if you:
- Are motivated
- Want to establish contact with students form other countries and improve your English skills
- Want to share and improve your knowledge about pollution in ocean, programming, digital skills and MOT
- Want to spend a week in a school abroad (Portugal, Italy or Germany)
- Are ready to live with a host family for a week long
- Are able to host a student from another country for a week in September, 2020
- Can stay for an extra hour at school on Wednesdays if necessary
- Want to participate in project’s logo competition
- Are ready to participate in clean-up events on Frøya and abroad
Application form questions:
1. Why would you like to join the project?
2. How can you benefit the team?
– help to develop a project website
– help to create a computer game
– write blog entries about project activities
-contribute with translation to/from English (written and oral)
-present MOT to teacher group on Tuesday, 24th September
– write newspaper articles about project activities (on Frøya.no, Hitra-Frøya)
-participate in creation of digital logo
3. What do you know about plastic? (Ingredients of plastic- what plastic is made of? How many tons of plastic are we producing? How long does it take for plastic to be recycled (naturally/artificially)? How can we improve the composites of plastic?)
4. Have you participated in any beach/ ocean/ nature cleaning activities before?
5. Would you like to participate in some cleaning activities?
6. What would you like to achieve with this project?
7. Do you have any possibility to host a student from Germany, Italy or Portugal in September 2020?
8. What would be the most exciting/ the most challenging/ the scariest during project activities?
9. Describe your personality.
10. Why should we choose you?
Fill in the aplication form within 15th of January and maybe you will get the possibility to join the trip to Capua, Italy.